Time flies 24 times faster when you are in DeFi.
It has only been one week since we launched TSD, and it already feels like a lifetime. We are humbled by the support from our community and owe our success to each of you.
Let’s have a quick look at what TSD has achieved in the first week of its life:
- Launched at 4:00am GMT +0 on 1 January 2021;
- Reached liquidity of $1m on 6 January 2021 (currently ~$2.1m);
- Current market cap of ~$10m with ~1.7m TSD in circulation;
- 800+ members in the official TSD Telegram group;
- Deployment of zapping feature to zap a number of other tokens directly into LP;
- Addition of a Dashboard and numerous other frontend UI updates to improve user experience;
- Listed on CoinGecko on 4 January 2021
- Listed on CoinMarketCap on 8 January 2021
This is, of course, just the beginning. For those of you that have kept up with us through our Telegram and Discord channels, you will know that we have been hard at work. Our frontend has been getting multiple UI and feature updates every day — and that’s just what you can see. Rest assured, we do not plan on just sitting on what we launched. Our team of four developers are working tirelessly to bring you what we believe to be real innovation in the seigniorage space.
Stay tuned for our roadmap reveal coming before the TSD bootstrap period ends, which is in less than three days.